Toddle Time at Matt Ross Community Center
- A variety of toys and activities, including the following:
- tube tunnels
- building blocks
- pop-up tents
- Couple this visit with the Explorer Room, a free play space also located at Matt Ross Community Center (MRCC).
- Punch passes are available.
- Members: 25 visits, $20 ($5 savings)
- Non-members: 10 visits, $20
- Matt Ross Community Center has birthday party packages well.
Tot Spot Tips
- Visit the front desk upon arrival. There, you’ll pay and receive a ticket for each child. Take a right and walk behind the desk to the elevator. Once on the bottom floor, take a right and follow a long hallway to a gym. Give your ticket to the employee and play!
- Toddle Time is well attended and a great place to meet other caregivers and kids.
- MRCC has excellent fitness classes, gym equipment, and swimming pools, and MRCC offers Child Watch if you’re using the community center’s facilities.
- John’s Space Age Donuts nearby offers some of the best donuts in town.
- I didn’t see anyone eating snacks in the Toddle Time gym, so I assume it’s discouraged, but there are plenty of places to eat a snack in MRCC.
5 and under.
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Ample free parking. It can be a bit of a walk, so bring a stroller if you have many kids to manage.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.