Rock & Brews
- Safe play equipment nestled in an adult-friendly restaurant? Count me in! The patio is the perfect place to sit, watch the kids play, and hold an adult conversation, all at the same time.
- Colorable kids menu with crayons.
- Free valet parking. Details here: “Sunday through Thursday Valet drop off is located in front of Pinstripes and Newport Grill. Friday and Saturday Valet is offered in front of Cinetopia and the Museum at Prairiefire as well.”
Tot Spot Tips
- The staff will kindly dry off the equipment if it has rained recently.
- If you have young kids, consider avoiding peak hours when the equipment will be flooded with older kids. We have success on weekday lunches.
- Their giant brownie sundae is delectable. I may have ordered it instead of a meal on a moms night out once. Shh!
All ages welcome.
Monday–Thursday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday–Saturday: 11:00 am – Midnight
Sunday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Free play space with meal purchase.
Ample free parking. Free valet right outside the door offered on Fridays and Saturdays.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.