Rainbow Play Systems
- Indoor, climate controlled showroom with 12 large climbing structures.
- 3 toddler swings and plenty of regular swings.
- Netted trampoline with basketball goal.
- Rubber chips ground cover.
- Drinking fountain and restrooms with changing table. No food allowed.
Tot Spot Tips
- The showroom is truly amazing. My jaw dropped when I first saw it. None of the equipment is particularly toddler-friendly. It was challenging to supervise my 18-month-old and 3-year-old simultaneously.
- Two-hour birthday parties available in prices ranging from $169-$225. Food is allowed for parties.
- We went at 10:00 am on a rainy day, and we had the place to ourselves.
- On your first visit, you’ll have to fill out a little bit of paperwork. It costs $5.00 per child, no charge for the accompanying adult.
- Rainbow Play Systems is similar to and nearby Backyard Specialists, but Rainbow Play Systems is inside and Backyard Specialists is outside.
All ages welcome.
Monday–Friday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
$5.00 for walking and older
Ample free parking.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.