Powell Pumpkin Patch
- Their 35-acre pumpkin patch is beautiful. You can choose your pumpkin right off the vine.
- Admission is free, but the corn maze costs $4 for ages 12 and older, $2 for ages 6-11, and is free for children under 6.
- Young kids will love the playground with a short hay maze (even toddlers can try it!), tires to climb on, a slide, and a sandbox with plenty of trucks.
- Packaged snacks are available for purchase, but if you want a meal, bringing it yourself and snag a picnic table.
- If you have extra time, enjoy the 1/4-mile long self-guided nature trail, which runs by the creek.
Tot Spot Tips
- The drive from the Overland Park area was lovely. We were oohing and ahhing the entire way.
- You’ll find plenty of wagons available to store your loot. They have dried corn, gourds, and a variety of pumpkins at affordable prices.
- Hop on any hay ride when you’re ready. A friendly staff member will see that you need a ride out to the patch and come help you immediately.
- Be sure to bring cash. No credit cards accepted.
- Outdoor restrooms available.
All ages welcome.
Season: Last Saturday in September – October 31
Daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Free admission. See “Highlights” above for maze pricing.
Ample free parking available. It’s a dirt road, so expect to get a bit dusty. Definitely worth it.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.