Noon Year’s Eve at Pinstripes
- Kansas City Moms Blog, The Urgency Room, and Prairiefire have teamed up to offer a fabulous noon year’s eve event for kids.
- A game of bowling or bocce is included in your ticket price.
- Fat Brain Toys is providing a building toy zone.
- Pintervention will have crafts for kids on hand.
- Musical guest Funky Mama shares her talent from 10:30-11:00.
Tot Spot Tips
- Free valet parking! No need to struggle with a stroller or carry your kids from a distant parking spot.
- Lunch – pizza from Pinstripes Bistro – is included in your ticket price. Admission for kids three and under is free, but they can still eat pizza.
- Kids will love the countdown at noon while eating yummy milk and cookies, provided by Decadent.
- Free horse and carriage rides, so bring your mittens and hats if you’re interested.
- Giveaways galore!
All ages welcome.
December 31: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
$12.00 ages 13 and up
$8.00 ages 4-12
Free for children 3 and under
Free valet parking.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.