Moon Marble Company
- Watch live marble-making demonstrations! They occur Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, periodically from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm (extended hours during the summer). Walk to the far back of the store to find the glass artist at work.
- The entire staff is warm, friendly, and happy to answer any questions.
- Plenty of display toys are available to entertain your littles. Constructing marble tracks is a favorite activity.
- Expect to spend about an hour at Moon Marble to get the full experience.
- Grab lunch nearby at Twisted Fresh, a low-key counter-serve restaurant with tacos and sandwiches.
- I’ve heard good things about the field trip package, which includes, “playing marbles, watching an artist make a handmade marble, and selecting a tube of marbles to take home.” It’s great for scout troops.
- Consider buying a Tube-O-Marble for $4. Kids choose 20 marbles off the giant wall, plus a shooter. Each marble has a clever name your kids will love to learn. We’ve enjoyed hours of fun at home playing with our marbles. (Supervised fun, of course, as those marbles are a nerve-wracking choking hazard!)
- The shop sits right next to train tracks, so if you’re lucky, you might get to see a train pass by.
All ages welcome.
Tuesday–Saturday: 10:00 am — 5:00 pm, closed Sunday and Monday.
Demonstrations Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, sporadically from 10:30 am – 3:00 pm.
Extended Summer Hours (June 6 – August 27)
Monday –Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closed Sunday.
Demonstrations Monday through Saturday, sporadically from 10:30 am – 3:00 pm.
Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Demonstrations are free. Toy purchase or donation appreciated.
Ample free parking.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.