- We took the “Wiggle and Grow” class. Class themes change monthly, and each class includes the following:
- Welcome song, greeting each child by name
- Variety of songs and rhymes
- Gross motor movement – dance or play
- Goodbye song and stamp
- Each class lasted 45 minutes.
- The cost of the class includes nice online resources, which we used weekly. They include short videos and games.
- Holiday-themed classes were a fun way to celebrate with friends, especially when your kids aren’t old enough for preschool parties.
- Some locations offer classes for children with special needs.
Tot Spot Tips
- My experience has been that Kindermusik is sibling-friendly. The instructor helped me involve both of my boys as much as she could.
- Even if you aren’t interested in your child becoming Mozart, this is a great activity for language development, fine and gross motor skills, and socialization.
- Classes are age-appropriate. I never felt as though my toddler was asked to sit still for too long.
- We experienced very caring, knowledgeable staff. Our instructor had her masters degree in music, and I learned from her myself.
- It’s a great place to meet other parents. You really get to know each other.
Intended for newborn-7 years.
Class times vary. Click their website to find class times near you.
Prices vary. In my area, a weekly 45-minute class costs $52.00 per month.
Kindermusik International 1 (800) 628-5687
Find local phone numbers in your area by searching for a specific class on their website.
Varies by location. They are often held in churches with ample free parking.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.