Gymboree Play & Music
- Gymboree provides a safe place for kids to climb, jump, roll, and get their wiggles out in any way they choose.
- Teachers are friendly, and kids build a community with their classmates.
- Parachute and bubble time are always a hit.
- Membership benefits include open gym time, discounts on birthday parties, and an occasional free class.
- They offer several types of classes: Play & Learn (the most popular), Music, Art, Sports, and School Skills.
Tot Spot Tips
- Gymboree holds a special place in my heart. The Play & Learn class was the first event I took my son to when he was old enough to safely leave the house. The camaraderie I felt with the other moms and teacher made me feel less intimidated by this whole parenting-thing.
- We hosted a first birthday party there, and it was wonderful. Kids got to play, and parents loved seeing their children have a good time. They don’t provide food or cake, but they do provide party supplies (napkins, cups, plates, invitations, etc.) A Gymboree teacher runs a class and caters it to your birthday child.
- They allow you to try a class for free before you sign up, so you have nothing to lose! Bring socks.
- Call ahead to see if your location can accommodate a stroller. We took a class that was accessible by stairs only.
- In some cases, siblings are allowed. I carried my newborn in a baby carrier for no extra charge while my older son participated in the class. They also offer Family classes for more than one child. Call your nearest Gymboree to confirm their sibling policies.
Intended for newborn-5 years.
Class times vary. Click their website to find class times near you.
Prices vary. In my area, a weekly 45-minute class costs $69.00 per month.
National Customer Service 1 (877) 4-GYMWEB
Find local phone numbers in your area by searching for a specific location on their website.
Varies by location. We’ve taken a class at a location that requires street parking, as well as at a shopping center with a large parking lot.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.