- The playground climbing structure looks like a pirate ship. Big hit with the little ones!
- The swingset has two toddler swings and two regular swings.
- Ground cover is rubber mats.
- Two picnic shelters with grills (first come first serve), portapotty, and a drinking fountain are available.
- Frontier Park spans 22 acres and includes two softball field, two soccer fields, a basketball goal, and access to Indian Creek Trail.
Tot Spot Tips
- Bring bug spray. For some reasons flies love this park.
- Consider bringing bikes and scooters to enjoy the paved trail nearby.
- In the summer, Frontier Park frequently hosts the Olathe Concert Series.
- There’s no separate toddler climbing equipment, but there’s plenty for little ones to safely enjoy on the pirate ship.
- Though mostly shady, the park does have some sunny spots, so pack sunscreen just in case.
All ages welcome.
5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Ample free parking.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.