Dunn’s Cider Mill
- Dunn’s Cider Mill sells apple cider and cider donuts, seasonally during the fall.
- Their apple cider is out of this world, perhaps because it’s technically classified as fresh cider. You can really taste the difference.
- Friendly staff and gorgeous setting.
- They have several other items for sale, including locally grown apples, apple butter, cookbooks, mulling spices, and Amish made jams.
Tot Spot Tips
- We ordered cold cider for the kids and warm cider with spices for the grownups. Everyone loved it, but next time, we plan to try the cider slushie too!
- Go for the donuts with sugar instead of the donuts without it. You only live once, right?
- Though there aren’t any toys or play equipment for kids, it’s definitely a fun place to visit. If the weather’s nice, you can sit on the picnic tables outside to eat and walk around the barn to get those wiggles out.
- Note their hours, as they aren’t open every day.
All ages welcome.
Season: Mid-September – Mid-October
Wednesday–Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Please note, these hours change throughout the season. Later in the fall, they’re open Friday–Sunday only. They often update this information on Facebook.
Free admission. At the time of this post, prices are as follows:
$0.95/donut, $9.95/dozen donuts
$2.50/cold cider, $2.75/hot cider
Ample free parking available.
Please check the event’s website for most current information before you pack up the kids.